Product Image of color Night/Green loading
Edelrid Swift Protect Pro 8.9mm x 70m Dry Rope
Featuring a sheath reinforced with aramid for dramatically increased cut-resistance, the Edelrid Swift Protect Pro dry rope works as a great alpine, guiding and adventure rope.
- Used in the aerospace industry, aramid is an incredibly cut-resistant fiber
- bluesign® approved product means the company took deliberate steps to reduce negative impacts on the health of the environment, workers and wearer
- Certified as a single, half and twin rope
- Thermoshield temperature treatment harmonizes the fibers to create a rope with impressive handling and durability
- UIAA Pro Dry treatment repels water, making the rope safe to use when wet; it also repels dirt and aluminum oxide dust, increasing the rope's lifespan
- Unique 3D lap coil process lets you belay right out of the package, without kinking or tangling
Imported.Note: Half and twin ropes are designed to be used in matching pairs (size, length and brand should match). Using a mismatched pair can cause excessive wear on the ropes, exposing you to a higher risk of rope failure. Never climb with only 1 half or twin rope, unless it has also been rated as a single rope.View all Edelrid Single Ropes
Rope Length (m)
Rope Diameter (mm)
Dry Core And Sheath
53 grams per meter
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...