Mammut Crag Sender MIPS Climbing Helmet
Providing extremely lightweight top-class protection, the Mammut Crag Sender MIPS climbing helmet has in integrated MIPS system that reduces impact forces from affecting the brain.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Lightweight outer shell and EPS foam with Kevlar®-reinforced areas for an extremely lightweight but protective construction
- Extensive MAMMUT safety test checks the helmet's robustness in particular after a lateral impact
- Additional protection on the front, back and sides
- Low-profile design with large ventilation openings and integrated air channel for breathability
- Additional cushioning for a perfect fit
- Holder at the front and elasticated loops on the back let you easily attach your headlamp (not included)
- Fully adjustable chin strap for an optimum fit
- Basic cut; aerial wheel adjustment system personalizes the fit
- Certification: CE EN 12492
- Includes a bag for handy transport
Imported.View all Mammut Climbing Helmets
52-57 CM: 52-57 centimeters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...