Altra Lone Peak 4.5 Trail-Running Shoes - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Break trail in the men's Altra Lone Peak 4.5 trail-running shoes. Trimmed-down uppers enhance comfort and flexibility, while the midsole foam has been tweaked for a more resilient feel underfoot.
- MaxTrac™ outsoles with a multidirectional lug pattern provide excellent traction
- Simplified lacing allows for improved microadjustments
- Lightweight and flexible, skeletal Stoneguard™ protects against rocks without hampering foot flexibilty
- GaiterTrap™ hook-and-loop tabs secure your gaiters (not included) to your trail shoes to keep dirt and debris out
- Altra signature FootShape™ toe boxes allow the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position
- Balanced cushioning places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run
- 5mm contour footbeds
- Stack height of 25mm offers plenty of cush underfoot for long miles
- Granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance, which the American Podiatric Medical Association awards to footwear they find promotes good foot health
Imported.View all Altra Men's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm)
1 lb. 5 oz.
7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 14 15 16 U.S. Men's 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 14 15 16 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 EU 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 46 46.5 47 48 49 50 51.5 Foot Length (in.) 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8 11 11.2 11.4 11.6 11.8 12 12.2 12.6 13 13.4
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...