Cannondale Quick 24 Kids' Bike - Acid Red
Fast rolling tires, wide-range gearing and confident, stable handling make the Cannondale Quick 24 kids' bike a seriously high-performance, on-road/off-road fun machine.
- Handlebar, grips, brake levers, saddle and cranks are designed specifically for little cyclists
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C3 alloy
Rigid, SmartForm C3 Alloy, 1-1/8 in. steerer
Prowheel, Pro-V30, 145 mm length, 30T
Cartridge square taper
Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 7-speed
Sunrace, 11-28T, 7-speed
|Number of Gears|
Promax V-Brake, alloy linear pull
Cannondale lightweight alloy, 24 in., 28h
KT Alloy, nutted axle
KT Alloy, 7-speed freehub
Kenda, Small Block 8, 24 x 1.5 in.
Lightweight Alloy, 500 mm wide, 22.2 mm
Alloy Ahead, 30 mm
Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm
Wellgo Composite Platform with reflectors
FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8 in. Ahead, semi-integrated
KMC Z7, 7-speed
20 lbs. 11.2 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
|Height Range||46" - 57"|
|Effective Top Tube||51.2|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||29|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||69.5|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||72|
|Bottom Bracket Height||24.2|
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.