Cannondale Trail 12 Kids' Bike
Start them off right. With 1-speed simplicity and an easy-to-use kickback-style coaster brake, the Cannondale Trail 12 kids' bike builds confidence and skills—with or without training wheels.
- Handlebar, grips, saddle and cranks are designed specifically for little cyclists
- Chainguard helps protect pants from scuffs and chain snags
- Toolless training wheels included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Cannondale Trail Product Line View all Cannondale Kids' Training Wheel Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C3 alloy
Rigid, steel, 1 in. steerer
1-piece, 90mm length, 24t
Rear coaster brake
Cannondale, lightweight alloy, 12 in., 16h
Alloy, nutted axle
Alloy, nutted axles, coaster brake
Innova, 12 x 1.75 in., multiuse tread
Lightweight alloy, 460mm wide, 2.22mm
Alloy Ahead, 37mm
1-piece, clamp-less, 25.4mm
Cannondale Kid's Comfort
Wellgo Composite Platform with reflectors, 1/2 in.
1 in. Ahead, semi-integrated
KMC S1, 1/2x1/8 in.
15 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
12 IN Height Range 34"-39" Reach 23.4 Stack 24.9 Effective Top Tube 33 Seat Tube Center-Top 18 Standover Height 35.3 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 73 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 69 Bottom Bracket Height 17.7 Wheelbase 61.5 Chainstay 27
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...