Patagonia Dirt Roamer Bike Jacket - Men's
The best riding conditions can also be the most unpredictable. The men's Patagonia Dirt Roamer bike jacket is a "put-it-on, leave-it-on" shell that lets you enjoy any weather.
- Extremely breathable, extraordinarily stretchy, 100% recycled nylon fabric allows unrestricted movement and eliminates the need for annoying pit zips
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- V-shaped rear drop pocket centers and distributes weight, and nests between the Dirt Roamer liner bibs' torso pockets (bibs not included)
- Interior knit-fabric backer wicks moisture, eliminates clamminess and is soft against skin, even during sweatier climbs
- Hood adjusts with a single pull for good peripheral vision and rolls away into hook-and-loop stow system
- Jacket packs down small and stows in back pocket
- Zippered interior chest pocket provides secure storage for valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Cycling Jackets
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...