Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Bike Jacket - Men's
Don't fight the storm. Revel in it with the lightweight and waterproof Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm men's jacket. Perfect for pedaling in rain and snow, it packs down for easy transport.
- 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell is waterproof/breathable, stretchy and recycled; a soft, wicking knit backer eliminates clamminess against skin
- Shell features a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- 2-way, 3/4-length front zipper eliminates bulk at waist and can be zipped open from the bottom for additional venting
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcement at forearms, shoulders and droptail rear hem
- Hood adjusts with a single pull for clear peripheral vision, and it can be rolled away with a hook-and-loop stow system
- Jacket packs into secure rear pocket or can be rolled into cinch hood and tied around the waist with its arms
- Side zips provide greater breathability and ease when taking the jacket on and off over a helmet
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Cycling Jackets
Shell: 3.5 oz. 40-denier recycled nylon stretch plain weave; panels: 3 oz. 20-denier recycled ripstop nylon
Recycled knit polyester
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable shell
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...