REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Active Quarter Socks - Kids' - 2 pairs
Made for running and playing, the kids' REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Active socks wick away sweat—plus, the polyester yarn in these COOLMAX® EcoMade socks comes from recycled water bottles.
- Breathable COOLMAX EcoMade polyester is blended with stretch nylon for durability and spandex for a great fit
- Midweight cushioning underfoot helps relieve pressure points
- Specially formed toe area and "no feel" seams keeps socks smooth to help fight blisters
- Reinforced heel and toe areas stand up to abrasion
- Machine wash in cold or warm water; no bleach or fabric softener; tumble dry low
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Kids' Casual Socks
55% COOLMAX EcoMade polyester/43% nylon/2% spandex
Contains recycled materials
XS (6 - 8.5) S (9 - 11.5) M (12 - 2.5) L (3 - 6) XS/S S/M M/L U.S. Kids' 6-8.5 9-11.5 12-2.5 3-6 6-10 10.5-1.5 2-6
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...