REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Active Quarter Socks - Kids' - 2 pairs
Made for running and playing, the kids' REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Active socks wick away sweat—plus, the polyester yarn in these COOLMAX® EcoMade socks comes from recycled water bottles.
- Breathable COOLMAX EcoMade polyester is blended with stretch nylon for durability and spandex for a great fit
- Midweight cushioning underfoot helps relieve pressure points
- Specially formed toe area and "no feel" seams keeps socks smooth to help fight blisters
- Reinforced heel and toe areas stand up to abrasion
- Machine wash in cold or warm water; no bleach or fabric softener; tumble dry low
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Kids' Casual Socks
55% COOLMAX EcoMade polyester/43% nylon/2% spandex
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS (6 - 8.5)||S (9 - 11.5)||M (12 - 2.5)||L (3 - 6)||XS/S||S/M||M/L|
For socks, please use shoe size.