Mountain Hardwear ACI 3 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built to endure the extremes of high-altitude conditions, the Mountain Hardwear ACI 3 tent is designed with stability and storage in mind to make your next expedition secure, spacious and comfortable.
- Evolution Tension Arch™ features sleeves of strong, nonstretch fabric to reinforce and stabilize the pole structure, maximizing strength while remaining lightweight
- Sleeved-pole design adds stability, protects poles and makes pitching easier
- Integrated vestibule provides adjoining gear storage and food prep area outside the main living space
- 4 adjustable zippered vents (at top center of vestibule, at the rear of the tent and on each side) keep this single-wall tent from getting too muggy
- The 2 nylon doors in the vestibule can open completely, but also have a full mesh layer, so they can be opened to provide cross-ventilation while keeping out bugs
- Color-coded poles and webbing at stakeout points ensure easy setup
- Multiple guyout points with self-equalizing guyout anchors on the side walls
- 6 mesh pockets for off the floor interior storage
- Snow port in the floor allows an exit point for accumulated snow
- Reflective accents add visibility
- DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles have a high strength-to-weight ratio and use extrusions instead of inserts to avoid breakage; poles are anodized without the use of harmful acids
- Use an optional footprint to extend the life of the tent floor (footprint not included)
- All tent materials free of fire-retardant chemicals
- Comes with high-quality DAC J-stakes
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
7 lbs. 1.9 oz.
8 lbs. 4 oz.
8 x 25 inches
110 x 60 inches
45.8 square feet
25.8 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlight NSL
50-denier ripstop nylon/nylon
30-denier ripstop nylon/nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...