Mountain Hardwear Outpost 2 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Offering expedition strength with 3-season weight, the Mountain Hardwear Outpost 2 tent delivers the breathability of a double-wall tent on weight-conscious missions.
- DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles have a high strength-to-weight ratio and use extrusions instead of inserts to avoid breakage; poles are anodized without the use of harmful acids
- D-shaped doors open and close easily
- 2 dual-canopy and mesh doors provide protection during storms and maximum ventilation in fair weather
- Mesh vents at the roof and door for high/low airflow
- Multiple guyout points and guylines with reflective accents add visibility
- Internal pockets offer storage and organization of small items
- All tent materials are free of fire-retardant chemicals
- Includes high-quality DAC J-stakes
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
5 lbs. 3.5 oz.
5 lbs. 15 oz.
7 x 24 inches
88 x 50 inches
30.6 square feet
6.6 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlight NSL
40-denier ripstop nylon/nylon
30-denier ripstop nylon/nylon
30-denier ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...