Adler German Axes Rheinland Hatchet
With an ergonomic grip, the durable Adler German Axes Rheinland hatchet makes an all-purpose companion in the wilderness and helps you manage tasks close to home.
- Ergonomic U.S. hickory handle with unique antislip black paint provides a solid grip; all paints are water-based
- Head weighs 1 lb. 5.6 oz.; head shape is the German Rheinland pattern which offers a larger, curved cutting surface
- Head mount is made from wood with a round metal wedge
- Comes with a cotton storage bag and a heavy-duty leather sheath with a 2-button release system
- C45 type steel; Rockwell hardness of head: 47–55 HRC
- VPA GS Quality Certification; the VPA acts as an objective testing center to assess product quality and safety in accordance with the German Equipment and Product Safety Act
- Adler is a certified FWI facility ("Deutsches Werkzeug - Made in Germany") confirming that the product country of origin is Germany
- All wood waste from the handle manufacturing process is reused to generate the energy (up to 700KW) that runs the factory
- Founded in 1919, the Adler factory builds on 4 generations of know-how to produce world-class axes
Imported.View all Adler German Axes Axes and Hatchets
Max Blade Length (in.)
1 lb. 14.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...