MSR Home Emergency Water Filter
The MSR Home Emergency Water Filter microfiltration system is perfect for anyone building emergency kits in preparation for compromised municipal water systems, disasters and boil orders.
- Use the included adapters to connect the MSR Thru-Link microfilter to standard home spigots, providing reliable drinking water fast
- 2-stage filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes pathogens, particulate and microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors
- Combination of hollow-fiber technology and activated carbon is effective against bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics)
- Simple to use—thread the adapter onto the spigot, attach the filter and turn spigot on for drinkable, fast-flowing water
- Fits all standard-threaded home outdoor spigots, including those often found on utility sinks, cisterns and water barrels
- Hermetically sealed packaging protects filter kit against the elements during long-term storage—far easier than storing weeks' worth of bottled water
- Rugged, ultrasonic welded design has been used by the U.S. military for more than a decade
- Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for removal of bacteria and protozoa
Made in USA.View all MSR Gravity Water Filters
Hollow fiber/activated carbon
Protozoa And Bacteria
40.6 fluid ounces
7.5 x 1.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...