Cassin Alpinist Tech Crampons
Handmade in Italy, Cassin Alpinist Tech crampons feature refined, aggressive front points and an asymmetric design that's tailored to fit modern boots for a precise fit and added stability on ice.
- Designed for light and fast alpine ascents, they're the lightest technical ice crampons offered by Cassin
- Aggressive mono-point functionality has a precisely positioned secondary front point for added support and stability
- Integrated ice points interact with secondary points for superior hold on packed snow and ice
- Asymmetric design follows the contours of modern boots to ensure a precise and solid fit
- The elimination of connection joints reduces flex, improving security on challenging alpine terrain
- Micro-adjustable linking bar fine-tunes the length
- Crampons offer 3 front bail positions, 2 heel bail positions and 3 heel bail height settings
- Chromoly steel provides superior energy absorption at stress points
- Dynamic anti-balling plates included
- Step-in toe bails included; crampons come with an adjustable fold-over carrying case with lashing straps
- Step-in bindings can convert to hybrid with the purchase of Semi-Auto toe bails and Semi-Auto heel bails (sold separately)
Imported.View all Cassin Ice Climbing Crampons
Fits Shoe Size
Euro: 36-48; U.S. Unisex: 4.5-14
1 lb. 12.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...