Dynafit Hoji Free Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Men's - 2021/2022
Ski hard and walk easy on backcountry missions. The men's Dynafit Hoji Free alpine touring ski boots feature a greater stiffness and tighter fit for controlled descents.
- Hoji Lock System means it only takes one move to switch between a comfortable ski touring boot (up to 60° cuff rotation) and a stiff alpine ski boot (11° forward lean)
- Sidas liners can be heated around the foot and molded into an adapted ski boot shell to help you tour the slopes with precision, power and comfort
- Quick Step In toe settings provide an easy entry into the bindings, even in steep and uneven terrain
- UNI EN ISO 9523 soles with tech inserts are compatible with all alpine bindings
- Microregulation allows for precise adjustment
- Progressive forward flex
- V-Shape tongue
- POMOCA Free rubber outsoles provide stability and reliability
- Ultra Lock Strap gives you quick support and improves the boot's downhill performance; you can easily release it so you can quickly change from ski to walking mode
- Safety lock buckles
- Made in Europe
Imported.View all Dynafit Men's Alpine Touring Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
Touring (ISO 9523) with Tech Inserts
Ski Boot Flex
Custom-moldable Sidas foam
Number of Buckles
6 lbs. 13.3 oz.
Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 Mondo 27.5 Mondo 28.5 Mondo 29.5 Mondo 30 U.S. Men's 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 11.5 12 UK 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 10.5 11 EU 40 41.3 42.6 44 45.3 46 Mondo 25.5 26.5 27.5 28.5 29.5 30 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...