LuminAID PackLite Titan Lantern
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A solar inflatable lantern and phone charger that packs flat for easy carry and charging on the go, the LuminAID PackLite Titan lantern is designed for rugged adventures and charging beyond the grid.
- Self-inflating, floating lantern shines with over 300 lumens of bright LED light (in Turbo mode) and lasts up to 100 hrs. at a time (in Low mode)
- 5V USB output port and 4000mAh lithium-polymer ion battery can recharge your phone 1-2 times on a single charge; battery lasts through hundreds of recharge cycles
- Optimized surface area of the high-efficiency solar panel lets you recharge via sunlight in 16 hrs.; you can also recharge via USB input in 2-4 hrs.
- Button makes it easy to select Turbo, High, Medium, Low and Flashing settings
- 300-lumen Turbo mode will light up your whole campsite (up to 300 sq. ft.)
- 150-lumen High mode lights an entire family-size tent
- 75-lumen Medium mode will provide enough light to read by or light a small tent
- Up to 100 hrs. of run time in Low mode ensures you have a long-lasting light for adventures lasting multiple nights
- Multiple days of run time on Flashing mode provides emergency lighting if things don't go as planned
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof lantern weighs just under 1 lb., inflates to a 6 x 6 x 6 in. cube and packs flat to 1 in. thickness for easy storage
- Made with thermoplastic urethane, a medical-grade plastic that's an extremely durable alternative to PVC
Imported.View all LuminAID Electric Lanterns
8 white LEDs
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Average Run Time
Turbo: 3-5 hrs.; low: 100 hrs.
4000 mAh lithium-polymer ion
Deflated: 6 x 6 x 1.3 in.; inflated: 6.2 x 6 x 6 in.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...