Vans Encore Pro Snowboard Boots - Women's - 2019/2020
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Advanced women-specific boots designed to perform in all environs, the Vans Encore Pro snowboard boots feature dual-zone Custom Focus Boa Closure System for unlimited, on-the-fly microadjustability.
- Boa® technology offers powerful, no-stretch closure with the twist of a dial, plus the convenience of on-the-fly microadjustability
- Boa Custom Focus features 1 high-power reel and 1 mid-power remote reel for concentrated closure around the instep and focused heel hold
- Custom Slide Guide provides adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and heel hold
- Heat-moldable V2 UltraCush™ Smartwool® liners feature merino wool to help maintain a dry, thermoregulated microclimate inside your boots
- Asymmetrical X-cages keep your heels locked into the liners, ensuring constant board contact
- V1 liner harnesses are the lightest and simplest Vans has to offer; they're designed to ensure effective support and heel hold
- All PopCush™ footbeds feature a 3D-molded anatomic shape, anti-fatigue coring, airflow perforations and a Nylex moisture-wicking topsheet
- Dual-density V2 PopCush™ footbeds deliver excellent impact cushioning; TPU heel clips add stability while allowing torsional flex
- V2 WaffleFlex™ outsoles combine the weight-reducing UltraCush™ midsoles with metatarsal flex grooves to improve boardfeel and natural flex
- Instep Flex Zones function to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boots, whether in or out of your bindings
Imported.View all Vans Women's Snowboard Boots
Snowboard Boot Flex
V2 UltraCush with Smartwool liner
Boot Lacing System
Liner Closure System
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 U.S. Kids' 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 EU 34.5 35 36 36.5 37 38 38.5 39 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 Foot Length (in.) 8.5 8.7 8.9 9.1 9.3 9.4 9.6 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...