Anon Invert MIPS Snow Helmet - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The men's Anon Invert MIPS snow helmet features In-mold shell construction for comfort with a sleek, low-profile fit and reliable performance with MIPS protection.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Fidlock® magnetic snap buckle is easy to adjust with one hand, even when you're wearing gloves
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for a comfortable, low-profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back to keep your head comfortable and your goggles clear
- Auto-adjust fit system self-adjusts to your head, expanding or naturally contracting to provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Expedition fleece liner and earpads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort
- Audio accessory compatible (accessories not included)
- Certifications: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1" above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Anon Men's Ski Helmets
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...