The North Face Freedom Bib Snow Pants - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
Built for you to feel free on the hill, The North Face Freedom Bibs for men offer breathable, waterproof protection, articulated knees and a heap of pockets to stash your small stuff.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2-layer fabric keeps you dry
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish is the first line of defense against moisture
- Chimney Venting™ system enhances cooling airflow when things heat up; inner-thigh vents shed excess body heat
- 1 hook-and-loop bib pocket; 2 zippered hand pockets; 2 flap cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Side-entry zip; adjustable suspenders; adjustable waist tabs; belt loops
- Gaiters have gripper elastic cuffs to help keep snow out of your boots
- Reinforced kickpatches protect pants from abrasion
- Standard fit
Imported.View the The North Face Freedom Product Line View all The North Face Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Type of Waterproofing
DryVent 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric
Side Cargo Pockets
2 lbs. 1.2 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...