Patagonia Nine Trails 14L Hydration Pack - 2 Liters
This product is not available.Shop similar products
On long backcountry rides, gnarly trail runs and ridge scrambles, the Patagonia Nine Trails hydration pack moves with you, not against you—and it holds your gear, water and snacks for the day ahead.
- Full-access, panel-loading design provides easy access to spare tubes, food for a full day of riding and extra layers
- Separate front pocket opens with a clamshell zipper and holds smaller, easily misplaced items like a tool kit, sunglasses and spare cash for a post-hike coffee
- Includes a 2-liter HydraPak® reservoir
- Large exterior stretch pocket on the front and quick-stash pockets on the sides secure extra gear you want to keep within reach; hipbelt pockets keep must-haves close at hand
- Mono-mesh back panel prevents moisture buildup and provides airflow
- Designed with perforated foam, the padded shoulder harness and hipbelt keep your load comfortably centered and pasted to your back even on the worst white-knuckle descents
- Made from lightweight CORDURA® brand ripstop nylon with a polyester lining; polyurethane coating and durable water repellent (DWR) finish shed moisture and stains
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for comfort and secure fit; low-profile design features a long torso for a balanced feel
Imported.View all Patagonia Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
854 cubic inches
Liquid Capacity (L)
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
67.3 fluid ounces
1 lb. 5.4 oz.
Body: CORDURA ripstop nylon; lining: polyester
Number of Exterior Pockets
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...