The North Face Flight FUTURELIGHT Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Stay protected while shedding heat in the waterproof/breathable The North Face Flight FUTURELIGHT jacket for men. Lightweight, packable and quiet, it's the ultimate trail running piece.
- 3-layer FUTURELIGHT™ uses nanospinning technology to create a soft, stretchy, waterproof and exceptionally breathable membrane—at a fraction of the traditional weight
- Fully waterproof and breathable; PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) treatment helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Adjustable hood and bottom hem fine-tune the fit
- Jacket stows into the back stash pocket; integrated cord keeps packed jacket in your hand as you run
- 360° reflectivity increases visibility in low-light conditions; reflective logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Standard fit
Imported.View the The North Face Flight Product LineView all The North Face Men's Running Jackets
52% nylon/40% polyester/8% elastane woven
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer FUTURELIGHT waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...