Patagonia Untracked Snow Pants - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built with descent-oriented details and a fully dialed yet low-bulk design, the men's Patagonia Untracked snow pants help you forge first tracks and play in the powder all season long.
- 3-layer, 92% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® stretch fabric offers waterproof/breathable protection; soft, brushed interior increases warmth and manages moisture without adding bulk
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
- Durable water repellent (DWR) resists moisture and stains
- Articulated fit and flexed pattern at the knees allow easy mobility
- Zippered thigh vents with circulate air to reduce heat buildup
- Gaiters with gripper elastic, snow-shedding nylon liners between the gaiters and interior cuffs and a DWR finish seal out snow
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Slick taffeta at the waist glides smoothly over layers; adjustable elastic tabs customize your fit
- 2 front and 2 high-thigh cargo pockets stash your must-haves
- Webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Pants
92% recycled nylon/8% spandex
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable laminate
Side Cargo Pockets
1 lb. 7.3 oz. ounces
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...