KUHL Spyfire Down Jacket - Men's
Thoughtfully designed with high-quality fabrics and body-mapped goose down, the men's KUHL Spyfire down jacket keeps you warm without giving you a bulky feel.
- Water-resistant and windproof MIKROTEX™ shell is sourced from a high-quality Japanese mill that uses densely spun, 20-denier nylon for a soft feel and high tear strength
- Durable water repellent (DWR) treatment helps moisture bead up on the surface
- 800-fill-power goose down provides an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Differently sized baffles target warmth where you need it most—large baffles at body front and back for core warmth; smaller baffles at sides and sleeves for less bulk
- Strategically placed self-overlay on body front and sleeves provides extra protection from the elements
- Precision 3D fit naturally follows your body's shape, and the intricate construction eliminates binding
- Lightweight underarm knit panels allow heat to escape for better climate control and comfort in a wide range of temperatures
- DWR soft-shell yoke, collar stand and zipper garage overlay add durability
- Zippered chest pockets; zippered hand pockets; 1 zip pocket on the sleeve; 1 inside mesh pocket
- Metaluxe center front zipper with an ergonomic KUHL crest zipper pull; reverse-coil zippers at hand, chest and left sleeve
- Elastic binding at cuff and neck openings
- Approximate down fill weight on a size small: 112g (4 oz.)
Imported.View the KUHL Spyfire Product LineView all KUHL Men's Down Jackets
800-fill-power goose down
Back Length (in.)
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 36 - 37 38 - 39 40 - 41 42 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 28 - 29 30 - 31 32 - 33 34 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 Hip 35 - 36 37 - 38 39 - 40 41 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 48 49 - 51
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...