Patagonia Quandary Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
For optimistic bike and skateboard commuters who start out the day in fine weather and finish in a wind-driven torrent, the men's Patagonia Quandary jacket delivers waterproof/breathable performance.
- Stretchy H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell is made with quick-drying blend of 95% nylon (65% recycled) and 5% spandex with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Smooth, 100% polyester tricot mesh lining wicks moisture and glides easily over layers
- 2-way adjustable hood is designed to provide exceptional coverage and visibility
- Articulated sleeves allow full range of motion for your shoulders and arms
- Waterproof center-front zipper tucks away in a zipper garage
- Soft microfleece at the collar helps protect sensitive skin
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem helps keep body heat inside and the cold outside
- Left-chest pocket secures with a polyurethane-coated, waterproof zipper
- 2 side-entry zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View the Patagonia Quandary Product Line View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex (bluesign® approved)
Polyester tricot mesh
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer H2No Performance waterproof/breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 9.1 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
3X XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 56 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 38 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 49 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 33 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...