Aqua-Bound Tango Carbon Bent-Shaft 2-Piece Kayak Paddle
A popular Aqua-Bound blade shape complemented with a natural bent-shaft position, the Aqua-Bound Tango Carbon 2-piece paddle gives effortless weight, comfortable hold and flutter-free forward strokes.
- Extra-strong compression-molded carbon blades are designed to save ounces and take a beating
- Blades are renowned for offering a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips
- 96 sq. in. blade size is designed for a low-angle, flatwater paddling stroke, which is ideal for most kayakers
- Bent shaft naturally aligns your wrists, providing long-lasting comfort and reducing strain
- Super-lightweight carbon fiber shaft provides a low swing weight and slight shaft flex, promoting an effortless kayaking experience without compromising paddle integrity
- Ovalized shaft supplies a natural, comfortable hold and is designed to complement the shape of your palms to reduce strain
- Simple, intuitive and strong, the full carbon Posi-Lok ferrule uses a 2-button release to detach and adjust in 15° feather angles, both left and right
- 2-piece design breaks down quickly and makes for easy transportation and storage
- Rubber drip rings keep water away from your hands and out of your lap
- Hand-built in Osceola, Wisconsin
Made in USA.View all Aqua-Bound Kayak Paddles
Right and Left
0 / 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 degrees
Compression molded carbon
3K plain weave carbon fiber
17.9 x 6.6 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
96 square inches
1 lb. 9.5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...