Big adventures require lots of gear. The 90-liter Eagle Creek Migrate duffel has a wide mouth opening and heavy-duty fabrication, so you can bring everything you need anywhere you go.
- 900-denier heavy-duty thermoplastic polyurethane is easy to clean—simply hose it off when your trek is done
- Internal stormflap deters dust and water entry
- Water-repellent recycled polyvinyl butyral (PVB) coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastic from landfills in Asia
- Seamless bottom bathtub construction prevents water from entering the duffel if placed in a puddle
- Tote and haul handles connected with a yoked webbing system offer maximum strength bearing
- Duffel folds flat for compact storage; pack straps tuck away for protection if you check the duffel as luggage
- Full-access, wide-mouth opening is easy to pack and unpack
- #10 lockable main zippers with reflective finger loop zipper pulls provide easy access when wearing gloves (lock sold separately)
- Top, side and end handles serve as tie-down locations
- Front zippered pocket stashes small items
- Unbuckle the sides of the duffel for additional space
- Expanded capacity: 98 liters
- Expanded dimensions: 37.5 x 13.5 x 12.25 in.
Imported.View all Eagle Creek Travel Duffel Bags
|Gear Capacity (L)|
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)|
5,490 cubic inches
|Number of Exterior Pockets|
1 + main compartment
900-denier thermoplastic polyurethane polyester twill/1680-denier ballistic polyester/recycled polyvinyl butyral
25.5 x 13.5 x 12.25 inches
2 lbs. 15 oz.
Contains recycled materials