REI Co-op Zephyr 20 Sleeping Bag - Kids'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The 3-season kids' REI Co-op Zephyr 20 synthetic sleeping bag offers excellent compressibility and warmth to ensure that your young camper is a happy camper.
- Synthetic polyester insulation is durable and highly compressible; the fill also retains some insulating ability if it gets wet
- Shingle construction with overlapping layers distributes insulation evenly and prevents cold spots
- Fitted silhouette has the most efficient fit of REI sleeping bags for best warmth-to-weight ratio
- Hood is snug for maximum warmth retention, but roomy enough to accommodate use of a low-profile pillow (sold separately)
- Trapezoidal footbox gives room to wiggle toes and and the baffle in the toe box holds extra insulation in place to help keep feet warm
- Insulated yoke, face muffler and full-length zipper draft tube keep warmth in and cold out
- Stash pocket under collar holds small essentials
- New zipper cover and internal antisnag strip combine for easy zipping
- Differentiated drawcords (1 round, 1 flat) allow quick hood and neck adjustments in the dark
- Nylon stuff sack and mesh/nylon storage bag included
- Designed for youths age 11 to 17 years, but fits smaller adults as well
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
20 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-6 degrees (C)
2 lbs. 1 oz.
Ripstop polyester (bluesign® approved)
Nylon taffeta (bluesign® approved)
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Size
7 x 14 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...