Electra Cruiser 1 24" Kids' Bike
The Electra Cruiser 1 24 in. kids' bike features an upright frame geometry, relaxed seat angle and forward pedals to provide the utmost in comfort and control while riding.
- Patented Electra Flat Foot Technology® provides comfort and control by allowing kids to plant their feet on the ground without leaving the saddle
- Custom-bend handlebar gives riders an ergonomic, upright ride with a wide view of the road
- Durable alloy rims and stainless steel spokes will keep you riding for years to come
- Cushy 24 in. classic knobby tires provide a smooth and balanced ride
- Mounting and dismounting the bike is an uncomplicated affair, thanks to the step-through design
- Rear coaster brake is easy to use—just pedal in reverse to brake
- Simple, single-speed drivetrain
- Cantilevered classic steel frame
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Electra Cruiser Product Line View all Electra Kids' Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Steel one-piece with 44t chainring/double chainguards
9-piece loose ball
Number of Gears
RetroRunner 24 x 2.125
Classic steel pillar
Electra comfort with elastomer springs
1" steel threaded
KMC Z410 1/2 x 1/8
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...