Electra Cruiser 1 24" Kids' Bike
For classic simplicity and outstanding quality, the Electra Cruiser 1 24 in. kids' bike fits the bill. An upright frame geometry, relaxed seat angle and forward pedals offer comfort and control.
- Patented Electra Flat Foot Technology® provides comfort and control by allowing kids to plant their feet on the ground without leaving the saddle
- Custom-bend handlebar gives riders an ergonomic, upright ride with a wide view of the road
- Durable alloy rims and stainless steel spokes will keep you riding for years to come
- Cushy 24 in. classic knobby tires provide a smooth and balanced ride
- Rear coaster brake is easy to use—just pedal in reverse to brake
- Simple single-speed drivetrain
- Cantilevered classic steel frame
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Electra Cruiser Product Line View all Electra Kids' Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Steel one-piece with 44t chainring/double chainguards
9-piece loose ball
Number of Gears
RetroRunner 24 x 2.125
Classic steel pillar
Electra comfort with elastomer springs
1" steel threaded
KMC Z410 1/2 x 1/8
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
24 IN Height Range 4'9'' - 5'4'' Reach 35.5 Stack 51.4 Seat Tube Center-Top 39.9 Standover Height 55 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 67 Wheelbase 108.7
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...