REI Co-op Quarter Dome SL 1 Tent
Solo backpackers, you no longer have to choose between a light pack and a comfortable night's sleep.The REI Co-op Quarter Dome SL1 tent lets you have both—plus an even lighter summer option.
- Vertical sidewalls create spacious elbow room and provide a no-drip entryway; trapezoidal floor plan makes space where you need it
- Hubbed and shockcorded pole assembly combines with strategic color coding to simplify setup
- Large door on rainfly vestibule and tent body adds ease to the entry and can be hung out of the way when unzipped
- Single door with stake-out vestibule provides easy entry and adds storage space for your gear
- Roof vent improves airflow and helps control condensation
- Exterior guyout loops and rainfly rollback loops provide setup options for any weather
- A variety of pockets and hang loops help organize the interior
- Reflective stake loops and guylines help minimize nighttime trip hazard
- Fly/footprint minimalist pitch option lets you leave the tent at home and use the fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) as a lightweight shelter
- Includes a stuff sack, stakes, guylines and tighteners, as well as a pole-repair tube, a pole bag and a stake bag
Imported.View the REI Co-op Quarter Dome Product Line View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
1 lb. 15 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 8 oz.
2 lbs. 6 oz.
6 x 19 inches
88 x 35/27 (L x W head/foot) inches
18.9 square feet
9.6 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed poleset
DAC NFL aluminum
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...