Patagonia Stretch Hydroflow Board Shorts - Men's 19" Outseam
Deceptively simple and technically advanced, the men's Patagonia Stretch Hydroflow board shorts are made from a light, durable and fast-drying fabric with welded seams for dynamic freedom of movement.
- Made from 4.1 oz. 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave fabric with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sloughs off water
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow shorts to stretch as one piece of fabric
- Streamlined fit with minimal seams helps to reduce binding and chafing; notched hem creates more room for your legs to move
- Traditional waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer and curves to follow the natural shape of your hips and stay in place
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper, internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- UPF 50+ fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- 19 in. outseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Board Shorts
87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...