Hudson Palisades Trails Map Set - 6th Edition
With 5 maps featuring more than 100 miles of trails, the 6th edition of the Hudson Palisades Trails map set is a must-have for exploring the trails and open space in the Palisades region.
- Set includes maps 108, 109, 110, 111 and 112
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material Tyvek® for exceptional durability
- 2018 edition features new trail mileage numbers, detailed contour lines and trail updates; also includes minor adjustments and additional viewpoints along the Long Path
- Includes 100 mi. of marked trails and bike paths along the western side of the Hudson River from Fort Lee, NJ, northward through Bergen and Rockland counties to Haverstraw, NY
- Also includes approximately 40 mi. of the Long Path from its southern terminus at Fort Lee Historic Park
- Scale of 1:18,000 (3.52 in. = 1 mi.)
- 20 ft. elevation contours; UTM coordinate grid
- Maps indicate parkland boundaries, unmaintained trails, woods roads viewpoints, waterfalls, mines and other points of interest
- Maps also indicate parking areas, as well as park contact information, history and regulations
Made in USA.Parklands in the coverage area include Palisades Interstate Park, Blauvelt State Park, High Tor State Park, Rockland Lake State Park, Tallman Mountain State Park, Buttermilk Falls Park, Clausland Mountain Park, Flat Rock Brook Nature Center, Gurnee Park, Mountainview Nature Park, Rockleigh Woods Sanctuary/Lamont Reserve, South Mountain Park and Tenafly Nature Center/Lost Brook Preserve
State / Province
8 x 4.5 x 1 inches
21.5 x 20 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...