Let gravity do the work with the Lifestraw Flex with Gravity Bag water filter. Hung from a tree or stashed in your pack, it provides easy access to clean water so you can focus on your adventure.
- 2-stage filter removes 99.999999% of bacteria and 99.999% of parasites and microplastics to help you avoid waterborne illness
- Can be used in 4 ways (as a personal straw; with included 1 gal. gravity bag; attached to a plastic water bottle; or with a hydration bladder) for on-the-go versatility
- Filter has lifetime of 2,000 liters of use; carbon capsule lasts up to 100 liters
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides and VOCs); exceeds US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites
- Exceeds NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead and other heavy metals and NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
Imported.View all LifeStraw Gravity Water Filters
Hollow-fiber membrane/activated carbon
Protozoa And Bacteria
500 ml/min – 30 L/hr.
11 x 5.4 x 2.6 inches
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand