Dynafit Hoji PX Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Women's - 2019/2020
With the flip of a switch, the Hoji Lock system on the women's Dynafit Hoji PX Touring ski boots lets you transition from climbs to descents with ease. Less time fiddling means more time shredding.
- Patented Hoji Lock System is a single buckle that switches the boot between ski and tour mode, while simultaneously adjusting the buckles and power strap
- Hoji Lock provides a direct connection between the uppers and the shells, resulting in downhill performance much closer to that of alpine ski boots
- Cramp-In system features Salewa® hook technology for attaching lightweight crampons
- Speed Nose features a minimal toe and a setback pivot point
- Ultra Lock straps offer quick support and improve the boots' downhill performance; easily releasable, they also allow you to quickly switch to walking mode
- Master Step inserts make entry into boots easier
- Progressive forward flex of 110
- 55° cuff rotation and the V-shaped tongue give maximum freedom of movement, flexibility and comfort on the climb
- 11° of forward lean lend unconditional downhill performance
- Safety kick buckles
- Pebax® shells, cuff and spoilers
- Designed through a unique partnership between backcountry ski legends and creators, Eric "Hoji" Hjorleifson and Fritz Barthel (inventor of Low Tech Pin bindings)
Imported.View all Dynafit Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
Ski Boot Flex
Number of Buckles
6 lbs. 2.7 oz.
Mondo 23.5 Mondo 24.5 Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 U.S. Men's 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5 U.S. Women's 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 UK 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.5 EU 37.3 38.6 40 41.3 Mondo 23.5 24.5 25.5 26.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...