Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Power Station with Wi-Fi
This product is not available.Shop similar products
From backyard to basecamp, pursue your projects with the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Power Station with Wi-Fi. Rechargeable and app-enabled, it provides 1,400 watt-hours of portable power.
- Provides an ideal power source for for tablets, laptops, mini fridge, TV, electrical outages, emergencies, medical equipment and lights
- Goal Zero Yeti app lets you remotely control and monitor your power station usage from almost anywhere; check battery level, power in and out, and turn ports on and off
- Over-the-air firmware updates continue through the life of your Yeti, keeping it performing at its best and allowing for future product compatibility
- Power output: 2 USB A, 1 USB C, 1 USB C PD, one 12V, 2 AC and an Anderson Power Pole
- Built-in surge allowances and multi stage protection allows compatibility with a wide range of devices
- Easily rechargeable via AC wall outlet or solar panel (sold separately)
- Battery capacity: 1425Wh, 132Ah, 10.8V
- Not chainable
Imported.View the Goal Zero Yeti Product Line View all Goal Zero Portable Power Devices
Charge Time (hrs)
Wall: 25 hours; Boulder 100 Solar Panel Briefcase: 29-57 hours
Battery Capacity (Wh)
1425 watt hours
Power Output to Device
USB: 5V 2.4A (12W max); USB C: 5V 3A; 6mm port: 12V 10A; 12V car port: 12V 10A; 12V Power Pole: 12V 25A; 120AC Inverter: 120VAC, 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
15.3 x 10.4 x 10.1 inches
45 lbs. 11.2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...