FalconGuides Best Hikes Sacramento
47 of the best hikes within an hour's drive of California's state capitol can be found in Best Hikes Sacramento, showcasing the greatest vistas, rivers, and gold rush trails for you to discover.
- Includes Gray Lodge Wildlife Area, Empire Mine State Historic Park, Rush Ranch, Deer Creek Hills Preserve, Hidden Falls Regional Park and Olmstead Loop Trail
- Each hike features full-color photos, a full-color trail map, a brief route description and directions to the trailhead with GPS coordinates
- At-a-glance information on distance and difficulty level, hiking time and canine compatibility, as well as fees and permits
- Trail Finder categorizes each hike with user-friendly details to make selection easy
- Also includes Green Tips and information about local lore, points of interest and the area's wildlife
Made in USA.View the FalconGuides Best Hikes Product LineView all FalconGuides California Hiking Guidebooks
6 x 9 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...