Altra Lone Peak 4 Mid RSM Hiking Boots - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With waterproof, breathable eVent® uppers to seal out rain, snow and mud, the men's Altra Lone Peak 4 Mid RSM boots are built for hiking, backpacking and thru-hiking in cold, wet weather.
- eVent is insanely breathable and waterproof at once; billions of tiny pores in the material means it breathes in any condition
- Every Altra shoe features a ZeroDrop™ platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground, which encourages low-impact landings
- ZeroDrop platform also helps naturally align the feet, back and body posture
- Stack height of 25mm offers plenty of cush underfoot for long miles
- Altra's signature FootShape™ toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position
- This reduces overpronation, enhances stability and creates a powerful toe-off to maximize running or speed-hiking performance
- GaiterTrap™ hook-and-loop tab secures your gaiters (sold separately) to your trail shoes to keep dirt and debris out
- DuraTread rubber outsoles feature an improved TrailClaw™ design and lug pattern for maximum traction
- Granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance, which the American Podiatric Medical Association awards to footwear they find promotes good foot health
- Altra indicates these shoes fit true to size
Imported.View all Altra Men's Day Hiking Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
eVent waterproof/breathable membrane
5mm cushioned footbed
1 lb. 10 oz.
Contains recycled materials
7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 14 15 16 U.S. Men's 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 14 15 16 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 EU 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 46 46.5 47 48 49 50 51.5 Foot Length (in.) 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8 11 11.2 11.4 11.6 11.8 12 12.2 12.6 13 13.4
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...