Backcountry Access Float 42 Avalanche Airbag Pack
Create buoyancy and decrease your burial depth when an avalanche strikes, while helping protect your head, neck and upper body, with the Backcountry Access Float 42 Avalanche Airbag pack.
- Features integration for BC Link™ radios (sold separately), a hydration sleeve (reservoir sold separately), dual zippered shoulder straps and molded back panel
- All the Float 2.0 system elements sit entirely separate behind a zippered covering, freeing up valuable space in the main compartment for gear, first-aid kit and supplies
- After deployment, Float 2.0 cylinder must be refilled by Backcountry Access or an authorized retail location
- Visit vendor website to find an authorized retail location; 200 locations around the world make it easy to refill
- Note: An avalanche airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche; educate yourself, make good decisions and know before you go
Imported.View the Backcountry Access Float Product Line View all Backcountry Access Ski Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,563 cubic inches
5 lbs. 14 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Polyurethane-coated mini ripstop nylon/polyester
Panel and bottom
Number of Exterior Pockets
4 + main compartment
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...