Patagonia Capilene Air Crew Base Layer Top - Men's
Made from an airy blend of merino wool and recycled polyester, the men's Patagonia Capilene Air Crew base layer top feels light and soft on the skin and stretches naturally to move with the body.
- Capilene® Air is the most advanced base layer Patagonia has ever made
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene recycled polyester provides enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn dramatically increases the yarn's loft while reducing weight compared to traditional wool yarn
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body
- Seamless 3D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem enhances recovery and comfort over extended use
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Base Layer Tops
5.6 oz. 51% merino wool/49% recycled polyester
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...