Kokatat GORE-TEX PACLITE Paddling Jacket - Men's
With an articulated fit that moves with you, the lightweight Kokatat GORE-TEX PACLITE paddling jacket features a waterproof/breathable face fabric that keeps you dry—even when seas are stormy.
- Packable fabric is supple and quiet with articulation that helps maximize your range of motion
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX PACLITE membrane blocks inclement weather
- Adjustable spandex collar and cuffs seal out splashes: adjustable waist drawcord prevents jacket from riding up on you in the cockpit
- Articulated design maximizes your freedom of movement
- Easy-access zippered left-sleeve pocket with internal lanyard is a cinch to get to—even when you're wearing a PFD
- Factory-sealed seams help you stay dry
- Reflective piping enhances visibility in low light
Made in USA.View all Kokatat Men's Paddling Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX PACLITE waterproof breathable laminate
S M L XL XXL Chest 35-38 38-41 41-44 44-48 48-53 Sleeve Length 30-32 32-34 34-35 35-36 36-37 Waist 28-31 31-34 34-37 37-41 41-45 Hip 36-39 39-41 41-44 44-47 47-50 Inseam 29-30 30-31 31-32 32-33 32-33
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty.
INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...