AKU Alterra GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
Lauded by Backpacker mag for needing minimal break-in time, the AKU Alterra GTX men's hiking boots are agile yet rugged, designed for enhanced comfort and stride performance over mixed terrain.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable membranes let feet breathe while protecting them from wet weather, keeping them dry and comfortable
- AKU's Elica Fit technology allows your feet to move through their natural range of motion, providing enhanced comfort and reduced fatigue and foot strain
- Fit follows the anatomic shape of the sole of your foot, allowing normal heel and forefoot positioning for comfort and control
- Gusseted tongues keep out trail debris and use soft materials to provide a smooth transition across your insteps for all-day comfort
- Collars offer a gaiterlike cuff for a snug fit that keeps pebbles, debris and drizzle out
- Integrated rubber toe caps provide durable protection from roots and rocks
- Engineered eyelets have tiny rotating pulleys that allow quick adjustments and equalize pressure from top to toe with a single pull
- IMS3 chassis combined with polyurethane exoskeletons and midsoles support your feet, help control flex, reduce ankle strain, enhance stability and protect from rough terrain
- IMS custom-fit footbeds provide shock absorption and comfort
- Vibram® rubber outsoles supply excellent grip and traction for stability underfoot in both wet and dry conditions
- Comes with 2 sets of laces: Red and Gray
- Handmade in Europe
- Awarded Best Fit from Backpacker Magazine in 2017; fits true to size
Imported.View all AKU Men's Backpacking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort waterproof breathable membrane
Split-grain suede/synthetic stretch fabric
Vibram Octopus rubber
2 lbs. 15 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6||11.8||12||12.2||12.4|
Measurements are stated in inches.