SOL All-Weather Fire Cubes
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed to ignite easily and stay lit even in the worst conditions, the SOL All-Weather Fire Cubes are the essential kindling for survival situations.
- Completely waterproof and windproof, each cube will burn for 10–12 minutes, providing plenty of time to start a fire in the rain or boil a pint of water
- Individually wrapped cubes weigh only 0.2 oz. each, making them lightweight but lasting additions to your survival gear
- Cubes can be divided into 8 pieces that burn for 2–3 minutes each so you can build up to 48 fires with this kit
- Cubes are smokeless, odorless and nontoxic, minimizing environmental impact; they can easily be extinguished by smothering for later reuse
- Includes a Fire Lite sparker us tested to produce up to 5,000 sparks; detailed fire-starting instructions help you build an effective fire
- To ignite, simply scrape a small pile of shavings on top of the fire cube and aim the sparks from the sparker at the shavings
- Fire cubes burn at 1,300°F, hot enough to boil 16 fl. oz. of water in just 10 minutes
- Included DryFlex storage bag is reusable and waterproof
Made in USA.Before starting a fire outdoors, review Leave No Trace principles and safe extinguishing practices. Always check the land manager's current regulations for information on where to build a fire, appropriate wood to use and potential burn bans.View all SOL Tinder
7.5 x 1.5 x 5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...