NEMO Chogori 2 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With advanced materials and an integrated lightweight fly that allows for fast and easy setup, the 4-season, 2-person NEMO Chogori 2 mountaineering tent makes for quick shelter in bad weather.
- External pole structure allows for completely external setup, allowing you to save time and energy in extreme conditions
- Silicone-treated fabrics are strong and don't require seam tape, making them more durable than other similar tents; plus, the fabric is free from toxic fire retardants
- Offers excellent ventilation, vestibule space and guyout options
- 2 Chogori tents can be linked together to create a larger, connected shelter; second tent sold separately
- Vestibule provides a window for visibility in inclement weather
- Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL poles are lightweight and offer excellent strength at the pole connection points
- Includes a dry bag-style stuff sack, stakes, guyout cord and repair kit
Imported.View all NEMO Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
6 lbs. 12 oz.
7 lbs. 7 oz.
8.7 x 18.1 inches
89 x 65 inches
40.1 square feet
11.7 + 4.2 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL
9.6 + 9 millimeters
Polyurethane nylon (5000mm)
Silicone ripstop nylon (1500mm)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...