Salewa Wildfire GTX Approach Shoes - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Made for technical hiking and approaches, the men's Salewa Wildfire GTX shoes have low-cut mesh uppers and Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort linings for waterproof and breathable protection.
- Uppers are reinforced with Salewa EXA shell technology for lightness and durability; 3F System webbing in the EXA shell offers maximum flex, fit and support
- 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the soles and heels, ensuring flexibility, support and the correct fit where it's needed
- Climbing lacing extends right to the toe for a precise fit, and adds support for tackling technical terrain
- Lightweight, washable OrthoLite® footbeds provide comfort, long-term cushioning, high breathability and effective moisture management
- Pomoca Speed MNT outsoles balance grip and traction, delivering great performance for technical hiking, approaches, snow/ice and traverses over rocky terrain
- Grip is given by the Pomoca Butilic rubber compound, performing at a high level on both dry and wet hard surfaces; special lugs guarantee traction on mud and soft terrain
Imported.View all Salewa Men's Hiking Shoes
Breathable mesh/Exa shell over injected 3D cage
Gore-Tex Extended Comfort waterproof breathable membrane/textile
Pomoca Speed MTN rubber compound
1 lb. 15.2 oz.
7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 U.S. Men's 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 U.S. Women's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 12 EU 39 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 46 47 Mondo 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5 28 28.5 29 29.5 30 31
Salewa footwear fits true to size and runs from medium to slightly narrow in width. For Mountaineering boots, Salewa recommends sizing up one half size to ensure comfort on long descents.
Salewa’s Alpine Fit incorporates a unique climbing lacing system that offers a large range of adjustability. To ensure a proper fit, Salewa recommends opening all laces through the forefoot as wide as possible before adjusting to your comfort, starting at the toes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...