Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover Rain Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Pack shelter wherever you go with the pared-down Patagonia Torrentshell men's pullover. With waterproof, recycled fabric, it stuffs neatly into its center front pocket when the clouds clear.
- 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled ripstop nylon fabric has a waterproof/breathable barrier and durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Drop-in center-front torso pocket with welted exterior stormflap and DWR-treated zipper
- Chest-deep, center-front zipper with a minimal-welt stormflap
- Elasticized cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Stuffs into pocket for easy travel
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
50-denier recycled ripstop nylon
Type Of Waterproofing
2.5-layer H2No Performance Standard waterproof breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...