Fenix RC05 SE Rechargeable Flashlight
Weighing only 2 oz., the special edition of the Fenix RC05 rechargeable flashlight—now with a rear switch, just for REI—charges via USB or runs on batteries if power sources are scarce.
- Aircraft aluminum body with a knurled finish is impact and dust resistant and can be submerged up to 2m underwater
- LED bulb casts 300 lumens of light on turbo mode, 150 lumens on high mode, 50 lumens on medium mode, and 5 lumens on low mode
- Light runs on a single 14500 battery (included); light can operate on a standard AA battery as a backup without the recharging option
- 2-button operation includes a rear on/off switch and a slide that lets you navigate between 4 lighting levels or a strobe
- Regulated output means the flashlight casts the same consistent beacon over the lifetime of the batteries
- Memory circuit automatically recalls last-used output level for convenience
- Includes lanyard, charging cable, spare rings and body clip
Imported.View all Fenix Flashlights
Flood / Spot
Max Light Output (Lumens)
High: 300 / low: 5 lumens
Max Beam Distance (m)
High: 90 / low: 11 meters
Average Run Time
High: 1 hr. 45 mins.; low: 40 hrs.
1 x 14500 rechargeable lithium ion
Aircraft grade aluminum
0.7 x 4 inches
Weight With Batteries
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...