Black Diamond Alpine Ergo Cork Trekking Poles - Pair
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The highly versatile, fully adjustable 4-season Black Diamond Alpine Ergo cork trekking poles are ideal for backpacking trips, winter touring and rugged hikes alike.
- Angled wicking cork grip maximizes comfort, and also has a durable padded wrist strap and a nonslip EVA extension for quick choke-ups on steep terrain
- 1 aluminum upper and 2 carbon-fiber lower shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to dual FlickLock Pro adjustability
- 15° corrective angles give optimal, ergonomic grip position
- Nonslip grip extension and 360° padded webbing strap
- Interchangeable carbide tech tips and low-profile trekking baskets
- Secure, fast and easy-to-use pole-locking mechanism
Imported.View the Black Diamond Alpine Product LineView all Black Diamond Trekking Poles
Carbon fiber mid and lower shafts/aluminum upper shaft
Maximum Length (in.)
Minimum Length (in.)
Collapsed Length (in.)
Maximum Length (cm)
Minimum Length (cm)
Collapsed Length (cm)
External Lever Lock
1 lb. 4 oz.
100 CM 110 CM 120 CM 130 CM Height Range < 5 ft. 1 in. 5 ft. 1 in. - 5 ft. 7 in. 5 ft. 8 in. - 5 ft. 11 in. 6 ft. + Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...