Co-op Cycles CTY 2.2 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Smooth riding even on rough streets, the Co-op Cycles CTY 2.2 hybrid bike has rack/fender compatibility, a front suspension fork for bumps, an all-Shimano 3 x 9 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes.
- Lightweight yet strong 6061 aluminum frame with front suspension delivers a smooth ride over rough roads; fork lockout option helps you ride more efficiently on smooth terrain
- Shimano Alivio trigger shifters guide the 27 smooth-shifting gears with precision
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes maintain consistent performance in all conditions
- Puncture-resistant 700 x 40c tires employ a wide, stable contact patch for confidence on and off pavement
- Selle Royal Shadow + gel saddle adds comfort
- Accommodates a rear rack and fender (racks and fenders sold separately)
- Rear brake cable internal routing offers a clean look
- Platform pedals do not require special shoes—just jump on and go
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles CTY View all Co-op Cycles Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour NRX, 63mm travel with lockout
Shimano Acera, 44/32/22
Shimano HG-300, 11-36, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano M365 hydraulic disc
Kenda Flintridge, 700 x 40
Selle Royal Shadow with gel
Wellgo aluminum platform with steel spindle
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'0"-5'3" 5'3"-5'6" 5'6"-5'9" 5'9"-6'0" 6'0"-6'3" Reach 380.6 397.3 401.1 409.6 422.6 Stack 582.9 592.2 615.3 634.2 657.9 Effective Top Tube 549.6 569 584.5 604.5 624.5 Seat Tube Center-Top 350 400 450 500 550 Standover Height 712.0 748 783.0 816.0 852.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.0 70.0 71.0 71.0 71.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.0 74.0 73.5 73.5 73.5 Wheelbase 1072 1092 1096 1108 1129 Chainstay 450 450 450 450 450 Fork Offset 46 46 46 46 46
All measurements are stated in millimeters or degrees unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...