Co-op Cycles CTY 1.2 Bike
Head off to work or the store on the Co-op Cycles CTY 1.2 hybrid bike. A versatile 3x9 drivetrain, flat handlebar for comfortable upright riding, and room to add rack/fenders make it a sweet ride.
- Aluminum frame and fork deliver a smooth ride for commuting, errands and longer jaunts on the weekend
- Flat handlebar provides an upright riding position for improved comfort and visibility
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent performance in all conditions
- 3x9 drivetrain offers wide-ranging gearing to make riding up hills easy
- Reflective decals and tire sidewalls increase visibility in dim light
- Fender and rack mounts (fenders and racks sold separately)
- Internal rear brake cable routing keeps the look clean
- Platform pedals means you can wear your street shoes
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles CTY Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Aluminum with 15mm thru-axle
Shimano FCT4010 48/36/26
Shimano Alivio Shadow
Shimano Alivio, 11-34, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
Kenda Kwick Trax, 700 x 35mm
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Selle Royal Shadow + with gel
Wellgo alloy platform
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'0"-5'3" 5'3"-5'6" 5'6"-5'9" 5'9"-6'0" 6'0"-6'3" Reach 389.3 406.6 416.6 424.3 441.5 Stack 525.4 534.8 550.9 574.5 600.2 Effective Top Tube 540.0 560.0 585.0 600.0 625.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 360.0 400.0 450.0 500.0 550.0 Standover Height 686.7 716.0 749.2 778.9 823.9 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.5 70.5 71.0 71.0 71.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.0 74.0 73.0 73.0 73.0 Wheelbase 1044.6 1065.3 1076.0 1091.9 1112.6 Chainstay 445.0 445.0 445.0 445.0 445.0 Fork Offset 50 50 50 50 50
All measurements are stated in millimeters or degrees unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...