GOOD TO-GO Granola - Single Serving
GOOD TO-GO pairs their delicious granola with whole milk to complete the meal. It's full of heart-healthy raw nuts and seeds, and flax for added protein and fiber.
- Blueberries, real maple syrup and honey add antioxidants, vitamin B6 and just the right amount of sweetness
- Dehydrated, not freeze-dried
- No additives or preservatives; low sodium
- Ready in minutes—just add boiling water
- Proudly made in Maine
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Gluten-free rolled oats (whole grain oats), diced figs (Turkish figs, rice flour), almonds, maple syrup, honey, dried blueberries (blueberries, sugar, sunflower oil), raw pumpkin seeds, whole milk powder (dried grade A milk), pecans, grapeseed oil, flax seed, sesame seeds, sea salt.View all GOOD TO-GO Backpacking Breakfasts
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...