- Designed to keep the fire centered and even, the single-piece, 18/8 stainless steel fire ring is precision tooled and hand polished
- Precision base plate allows oxygen to be fed directly to embers below, helping to burn wood and twigs faster and hotter while allowing spent ash to fall out of the process
- Ash pan catches loose ash and prevents it from clogging vital airflow; ash pan also acts as a heat shield and prevents your Bonfire from scorching the ground beneath it
- Vent holes near the top of the burn chamber allow preheated oxygen to fuel the flame, resulting in more complete combustion and a hotter fire with less smoke
- Fire ring sits securely on the top to help focus the heat; turn it upside down to nest inside the fire pit for storage
Before starting a fire outdoors, review Leave No Trace principles and safe extinguishing practices. Always check the land manager's current regulations for information on where to build a fire, appropriate wood to use and potential burn bans.
|Dimensions||14 x 19.5 inches|